3 people attended on Tuesday, and a whopping 7 people attended on Wednesday!
- We finished up our campaign posters
- We decided that the library staff would have a chance to vote for their favorite posters, and their votes would be part of the election
- The election will take place during the first week of June
- The nominees are:
President: Kim, Sarah, Gabby
Secretary: Kaelyn, Ava, Clara, Tory
- We talked about the book "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas."
- A bunch of people turned in reviews this week, including:
*Saving Sky by Diane Stanley
*Eight Keys by Suzanne Lafleur
*Sun Trail by Erin Hunter
- Going on Now: Meetings take place on Tuesdays AND Wednesdays. You attend either one, or both if you want!
*Note: There will not be TAB if something else is already scheduled on that day. Check the Teen/Tween Newsletter for a complete schedule.
- Beginning in June: Meetings will take place every other week.